Another team night come and gone...thanks to our team for attending. Team Nights are hugely important to unity and community for our team. I would go as far to say that TN is our life blood.
Easter was AWESOME this year...thanks to those who serve. Here are a few stats:
- 3 Campuses
- 12 Services
- 6 Rehearsals
- 8500+ in attendace
- 250+ salvations
Thanks for sharing in our interactive portion this week. Here are the answers to "If i knew then what i know now, i would have....."
- I would have joined the team earlier
- Gotten involved sooner
- When you mess up, just laugh it off and keep moving forward
- Keep away from the "recall" button during service.
- I would have checked the batteries in the wireless mic's
- You have to learn not to laugh when Pastor made everyone else laugh, because you will be shaking the camera.
- I would not drink coffee or Rockstar before service.
- That you can play the videos in slow motion on purpose..& even NOT on purpose!
- Don't let your knee hit the power switches in the middle of service
- EG 2013, if I knew that audio was connected to a video even though the video switched to transparent...I would not have hit F1...
- Don't stress. You'll get the hang of GO and it'll become second nature. Plus it's fun and the people are... Alright I guess... =P
Currents page on site.
check the currents page before serving...all the latest updates you need to know will be in this section.